Welcome to Kiddom!
Map to Navigating Kiddom
Intro to Kiddom for True North
This section covers the basics of where things are located in Kiddom. You won’t learn every detail of every part of Kiddom, but by the end of this section you will know where to find things as we learn about them in later sections.
Below is a snapshot of what we’ve covered (Building On), what we will cover (Addressing), and what’s next (Further Ahead). If you don't feel comfortable with what’s already been covered in "Building on," we recommend going back to those topics and giving yourself a refresher.
- What are the main pages on Kiddom?
- Where can I find everything I need?
- What terminology does Kiddom use?
- Setting up your Kiddom account and your classes (OPTIONAL)
- How to create, edit and work with assignments-You'll learn how to create new content
- Working with Timeline-You'll learn how to assign and edit assignments
- The Student Experience - A side by side walkthrough of what a teacher sees in Kiddom vs what a student sees in Kiddom
- Grading and Report-You'll learn how to grade and view reports in Kiddom