Welcome to Kiddom!
- Intro and Getting Started
Account Setup and Login
Map to Navigating Kiddom
- Curriculum Overview
EL Education Curriculum
RCS District Curriculum
- Basic Kiddom Functions
Lesson Planning in Kiddom
Communicating with Students and Assigning Work
Grading Student Work (For Standards Based Grading)
Using Reports and Data
- Additional Help and Resources
Kiddom Support and Helpdesk
Resources to Help Students and Parents
Intro to Kiddom for Rutherford County Elementary Teachers
This section covers the basics of where things are located in Kiddom. You won’t learn every detail of every part of Kiddom, but by the end of this section you will know where to find things as we learn about them in later sections.
Below is a snapshot of what we’ve covered (Building On), what we will cover (Addressing), and what’s next (Further Ahead). If you don't feel comfortable with what’s already been covered in "Building on," we recommend going back to those topics and giving yourself a refresher.
- What are the main pages on Kiddom?
- Where can I find everything I need?
- What terminology does Kiddom use?
- How to create, edit and work with assignments - You'll learn how to create new content
- Working with Timeline - You'll learn how to assign and edit assignments
- The Student Experience - A side by side walkthrough of what a teacher sees in Kiddom vs what a student sees in Kiddom
- Grading and Reports - You'll learn how to grade and view reports in Kiddom