- How To Navigate Kiddom
Welcome to Kiddom
Map to Navigating Kiddom
- Set Up Your Classes
Sign Up & Create Your First Class
Class Settings Tips
Add Class Standards
Pathways for Adding Students
Invite by Email
Student Sign Up
Intro to Kiddom for EL Education Users
This section covers the basics of where things are located in Kiddom. You won’t learn every detail of every part of Kiddom, but by the end of this section you will know where to find things as we learn about them in later sections.
Below is a snapshot of what we’ve covered (Building On), what we will cover (Addressing), and what’s next (Further Ahead). If you don't feel comfortable with what’s already been covered in "Building on," we recommend going back to those topics and giving yourself a refresher.
- What are the main pages on Kiddom?
- Where can I find everything I need?
- What terminology does Kiddom use?
- Setting up your Kiddom account and your classes (OPTIONAL)
- Overview of your Digitial Curriculum - You learn the different parts and structure of the digital curriculum in Kiddom. This course series includes both EL K-2 and 3-5 curriculum overviews.
- How to create, edit and work with assignments-You'll learn how to create new content
- Working with Timeline-You'll learn how to assign and edit assignments
- The Student Experience - A side by side walkthrough of what a teacher sees in Kiddom vs what a student sees in Kiddom
- Grading and Report-You'll learn how to grade and view reports in Kiddom
If your school or district purchased Kiddom, contact your administrator for the promo code to unlock this course.