How Do I Grade Assignments?
Can Students Resubmit Work?
Grading Assignments in Kiddom for Traditional Points-Based Grading Schools (OUR Math)
This section covers how to grade manually, use keyboard shortcuts and how students can resubmit work. Once available, we’ll also review automatic grading for multiple choice questions in this section
Below is a snapshot of what we’ve covered (Building On), what we will cover (Addressing), and what’s next (Further Ahead). If you don't feel comfortable with what’s already been covered in "Building on," we recommend going back to those topics and giving yourself a refresher.
Where we’ve been
- Map of Kiddom-You should feel comfortable with and where the Classes and Curriculum tabs are and know the parts of each
- Class Set Up-You shoud have set up your teacher account and added students
- How to create, edit and work with assignments-You'll learn how to create new content
- Working with Timeline-You'll learn how to assign and edit assignments
- The Student Experience - A side by side walkthrough of what a teacher sees in Kiddom vs what a student sees in Kiddom
What’s covered in this section
- How to Grade-You'll learn how to to grade points-based assignments and with keyboard shortcuts.
- How Students can Resubmit Work-How to allow students to resubmit work.
- Reporting- You learn how to view reports in Kiddom