How Do I View OUR Math 6-8 Curriculum on Kiddom?
OUR Math 6-8 Units
OUR Math 6-8 Lessons
OUR Math 6-8 Assessments
Editing OUR Curriculum in Kiddom
Digital Curriculum Overview - Open Up Resources 6-8 Math
This section covers an how to view and assign OUR Math 6-8 curriculum on Kiddom. You will be provided with a brief overview of the structure of units, lessons, and assessments.
Below is a snapshot of what we’ve covered (Building On), what we will cover (Addressing), and what’s next (Further Ahead). If you don't feel comfortable with what’s already been covered in "Building on," we recommend going back to those topics and giving yourself a refresher.
- Map of Kiddom - You should feel comfortable with where the Classes and Curriculum tabs are and know the parts of each
- Set Up Your Account-You should have your class customized and students added
- Overview of OUR 6-8 Math Curriculum on Kiddom
- Edit OUR 6-8 Math Curriculum in Kiddom
- How to create and assign your own assignments
- How to use Planner and Timeline
- The student experience