- Creating, Editing, and Working with Assignments
How and Where to Create New Content
What Kinds of Content Can I Create?
What is Already Created For You and What’s Next
- Working with Timeline
Planner and Timeline
How Do I Assign to Students?
How Do I Edit After Assigning?
Creating Your Own Curriculum and Assigning to Students [RCS]
This section is all about activities, assessments, lesson plans, and assignments. Often we'll refer to these items collectively as "content". You'll learn best practices on where to create content, what kinds of things you can do with content, and what content is already created for you as part of your digital curriculum.
Where we’ve been
- Map of Kiddom - You should feel comfortable with where the Classes and Curriculum tabs are and know the parts of each
- Overview of your Digitial Curriculum - You should have a general idea of the parts and structure of the digital curriculum already in Kiddom
What’s covered in this section
- How to Create New Content - You’ll learn how and where to create new content
- What Kinds of Content Can I Create? - You’ll learn what types of questions, prompts, media, and other items you can add to content
- What is Already Created For You - You’ll learn what types of student-facing content are already created for you and how you can edit them
- Working with the Timeline and Class Content - How can I add assignments to the Timeline so students can see them and complete their work digitally?
- The Student Experience - A side by side walkthrough of what a teacher sees in Kiddom vs what a student sees in Kiddom